Music, Verbosity, and Anything Else

Thursday, October 26, 2006

That's it. Someone tell me how to hyperlink! Ctrl+Shift+a does not work(perhaps it is a Mozilla thing; I get Ad-blockable items)and this is the Google group's(which I would link to if I could)oft-endorsed advice. Someone take pity on me and explain how it's done. Assume I know nothing.

I've come into so many opportunities for this, situations in which I could say a lot more without having to bog myself down in presentation of details and empirical stuff. And I want to plug other people's quarries. My glaring stupidity has made this impossible.

3 Comments:

Blogger fortunateson201 said...

its Wil, that kid that you sat down with in the boon-dooks. Fred's relitive and I have always used Ctrl+Shift+a try it again and if it doesn't work ask Fred he would know severale different combonations to do said task. Thats my advice, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

5:25 PM  
Blogger TheAdequateDer said...

Thanks for the tip! It's good to hear from you.

It just doesn't work. I get a window listing ad-blockable items. If that has some twisted thing to do with pasting hyperlinks I'm just befuddled.

5:56 PM  
Blogger fortunateson201 said...

YA, I.D.K., ask Fred.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home