Music, Verbosity, and Anything Else

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've got a smashing new pair of cement overshoes to go with my assassination attempt.

For x amount of time I had been driving all over the universe with one lug nut on my left front tire. The prevailing professional opinion is, seeing as how I had not had the tire serviced since August, someone would have had to undertake a rather difficult operation to remove four of five lug nuts from a tire with an enclosed rim cover. Mr. Professional Opinion also states a two-three week maximum for that tire staying on. The question is, who did I REEEEEEAAAALLLLLLYY piss off recently?
Furthermore, from the word "universe" in the previous paragraph on, all of my text is highlighted in yellow. Computers scare me.

6 Comments:

Blogger TheAdequateDer said...

Highlighted, that is, as I was writing it.

11:01 AM  
Blogger antiprincess said...

did you call the police?

5:46 AM  
Blogger TheAdequateDer said...

There's really no avenue for them to take. All sorts of proof would need to be collected and there's just none to be had. Besides, I feel like I'm taking it all rather damned well. I must light a fire under my ass and accomplish something before I go the way of many great murdered dead people. Was that redundant?

10:53 AM  
Blogger fortunateson201 said...

Not even famous yet and you already have your own Mark David Champman! Congrats!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger TheAdequateDer said...

But I always wanted my own John Hinckley, Jr.! What about him?

5:56 PM  
Blogger fortunateson201 said...

I suppose that would work better because neither John Hinckley Jr or your would be "assassin" accomplished what they set out to do...at least Mark David Champman can say he finished the job!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home